NEW confirmed cases - Alabama Rot Update
We have been notified of a case of confirmed Alabama rot in the Manchester, Sussex & Devon areas. Please do remain diligent and wash off woodland mud and check your dog over daily for any developing skin lesions.
Alabama Rot has not been confirmed in the Farnborough area yet and we will update this site regularly. .
All we can advise at this time is to follow our top tips and keep updated. We are liaising with Anderson Moore's, who have been investigating the disease for the last 3 years, by following their website & Facebook pages so that we can bring you the latest news. Please visit this weblink below for more information;
Top tips to help prevent it-
Wash off woodland mud when you return from your walk
Check your dogs feet for signs of ulcers or sores on their feet every time you return from a walk.
Don't panic if these are found but do seek veterinary advice ASAP.
- Confirmed RVHD-2 case - Vaccine for Rabbits available
- FREE General Health Care evening at Ashworths, Cove
- Blue Green algae - Fleet Pond
- Ashworth's Vets & Fleet Carnival Dog show
- NEW confirmed cases - Alabama Rot Update
- Paws for Tea event - Wednesday 18th May 12-2pm
- New Fit for life prices- Seresto collar tick treatment discount now available...
- Microchipping your dog is now compulsory
- New, greater protection, dog vaccine now being offered at Ashworth Vets
- FREE Information Evening - Nutrition & Weight Management