NEW confirmed cases - Alabama Rot Update
We have been notified of a case of confirmed Alabama rot in the Manchester, Sussex & Devon areas. Please do remain diligent and wash off woodland mud and check your dog over daily for any developing skin lesions.
Alabama Rot has not been confirmed in the Farnborough area yet and we will update this site regularly. .
All we can advise at this time is to follow our top tips and keep updated. We are liaising with Anderson Moore's, who have been investigating the disease for the last 3 years, by following their website & Facebook pages so that we can bring you the latest news. Please visit this weblink below for more information;
Top tips to help prevent it-
Wash off woodland mud when you return from your walk
Check your dogs feet for signs of ulcers or sores on their feet every time you return from a walk.
Don't panic if these are found but do seek veterinary advice ASAP.
- Ashworth Vets Charity Event - Wag & Walk 2020
- Ashworth Vets - Coronavirus update
- Ashworth Vets Virtual Pet Show 2020
- COVID 19 - Updates
- Arthritis Clinics - Now available at Ashworth Vets
- FREE Information Evening - RVN Month - Find out more about Vet Nursing
- New Fit for Life plan benefits- Inclusive Kennel Cough and discounts off selected long term medications
- Microchipping your dog is now compulsory
- 'A Happy pet is a healthy pet' FREE Information evening Tuesday 20th March
- Confirmed RVHD-2 case - Vaccine for Rabbits available
- Blue Green algae - Fleet Pond
- NEW confirmed cases - Alabama Rot Update
- New, greater protection, dog vaccine now being offered at Ashworth Vets