Paws for Tea event - Wednesday 18th May 12-2pm
Paws for tea is an annual event that we like to take part in and help raise funds for the Blue Cross by selling home made cakes that the staff make. This year will be an extra special tea party as Geoff Newman, one of our long standing vets, has decided to retire. He will finish with us at the end of May so we are giving our clients the opportunity to come in and say goodbye and have a chat and a piece of cake.
We hope you will be able to join us at this event and help raise some money for a very worthy cause. The event will be held at our Fleet surgery of Courtmoor Avenue on Wednesday 18th May from 12-2pm. For more information about how to hold your own event or what the Blue cross do then please follow this link.
- 'A Happy pet is a healthy pet' FREE Information evening Tuesday 20th March
- Confirmed RVHD-2 case - Vaccine for Rabbits available
- Blue Green algae - Fleet Pond
- Ashworth's Vets & Fleet Carnival Dog show
- NEW confirmed cases - Alabama Rot Update
- Paws for Tea event - Wednesday 18th May 12-2pm
- New Fit for life prices- Seresto collar tick treatment discount now available...
- Microchipping your dog is now compulsory
- New, greater protection, dog vaccine now being offered at Ashworth Vets